What's my home worth?
In the last few years, 30-40% of PML homes that were listed DID NOT SELL. In as such, your selection of a listing agent is very important.
My success is largely due to this website, which is such a great tool for those considering the purchase of a home in PML, and is currently having 450-600 page views per day. While most local agents focus their advertising budgets on local newspaper ads, I recognize that the vast majority of our home buyers are coming from out of the area and primarily use the internet for their home search. My marketing attracts more home buyers, which has led to a good proportion of my listings being purchased by buyers that I represented myself. As a home seller, you don’t want to list your home with an agent who is carrying a large inventory of unsold listings; you should list with an agent who is getting them sold.
My 30 years of experience as a realtor is my most valuable asset and allows me to represent my clients with the highest degree of integrity, knowledge, and skill. My service is distinguished by a direct, honest, and informative approach with priority on communication with and personal accessibility for my clients. My home selling program benefits those who appreciate a stress-free home selling experience, and is ideal for out-of-town home sellers, who need an agent that will handle all of the details involved in getting a home ready for sale, and who will keep in touch with frequent updates. My marketing is noticeably upscale with professional photography and attention to detail that is so important in making your property stand out over the competition.
Here are more details about what you can expect from me:
- Coordination of all of the details involved in preparing your home for sale, including management of any contractors necessary for pre-marketing improvements. Just give me a key and I will take care of all the details.
- Staging of your home to optimize its value.
- Upscale professional photography of your home with virtual tours available.
- A drone tour of the exterior of your home.
- A professional quality Information and Features Brochure with color photos; all advertising will be subject to your personal approval.
- A “For Sale” sign in front of your property (many agents in Pine Mountain Lake do not utilize this valuable tool).
- Internet Advertising on all major sites linked to our local MLS including Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, and Homes.yahoo.com
- Advertising on my personal website which is the best site for searching for local homes.
- My website is tailored for Search Engine Optimization, but I also have aggressive “pay per click” marketing of my website on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Idea search engines to target homebuyers that are interested in the area.
- Follow-up with other agents for feedback on showings of your property. You will be kept in the loop on what buyers and other agents think about your property.
- 28 years of strong and creative experience in negotiation of real estate agreements.
- Coordination of the entire escrow and closing process.
- My attendance for all property inspections.
- Walk you through all contracts, disclosures, inspection reports, and closing documents.
- Coordination of and meeting with all contractors for repairs during escrow.
- Coordination of the transfer of possession of the home.
- Post close consulting and related services, and I will be available to assist with any further real estate needs and/or home improvements.
- You will receive frequent updates and communications, and you will always talk to me, not an assistant.