Find Your Dream Home
My success as a buyer’s agent is greatly due to this website, which has become such a popular tool for Pine Mountain Lake home buyers; as well as from buyer referrals from my satisfied clients. But it also due to the fact that I just really enjoy working with home buyers. I love living in this community, and it is really gratifying to introduce PML to someone new to the area, and to give them a tour of the many amenities, restaurants, businesses, and attractions that make PML and Groveland so great!
My approach during your home shopping phase is low pressure. I realize how important your home choice is and will provide you with all of the information needed to make the right decision. After three decades of selling real estate and following home, pest, and roof inspectors around, I have a very good eye for spotting potential issues with homes and I am very upfront and honest about the positives and negatives of each property that is viewed.
My 30 years of experience as a realtor is my most valuable asset and allows me to represent my clients with the highest degree of integrity, knowledge, and skill. My service is distinguished by a direct, honest, and informative approach with priority on communication with and personal accessibility for my clients. Buying a home, especially if you live out of the area, can be a little overwhelming. I will simplify the process and keep you in the loop with frequent and direct communications.
I will provide the following services for you:
- Provide you with frequent updates and be accessible to answer any questions; you will always talk to me, not an assistant.
- Familiarize you with Pine Mountain Lake and Groveland, and show you the numerous amenities, restaurants, and attractions that make this community such a great place to live.
- Professionally assess your home search needs, wants, and plans.
- Introduce you to a professional mortgage consultant who arranges pre-approval and processing of the loan, and will educate you regarding financing alternatives.
- Provide you immediate “New Listing Updates” as properties meeting your criteria come on the market.
- Coordinate a smooth and efficient home search process and be readily available to help you.
- Provide home value research and consultation for your offer(s).
- Aggressively negotiate on your behalf to get you the best deal possible.
- Protect your interests.
- Coordinate the entire escrow and closing process.
- Personally attend all property inspections.
- Walk you through all contracts, disclosures, inspection reports, and closing documents.
- Coordinate the transfer of possession of the home.
- Provide post-closing information, consulting, and related services, and will be available to assist with any further real estate needs and/or home improvements.
- Continue to help you years after your close with reminders and help on home winterization, yearly lot clearing for fire safety, and local issues that would interest you as a PML homeowner.