For Home Sellers
In the last few years, 40% of PML homes that were listed DID NOT SELL. In as such, your selection of a listing agent is very important. And the best way to select an agent is to look at their record.
In 2016, I was the leading sales agent in Pine Mountain Lake, representing a total of 27 home buyers and home sellers who closed sales. I also closed the highest volume of sales, with over $6 million dollars in inventory sold. My success is partially due to referrals from many satisfied past clients, but largely due to this website, which is such a great tool for those considering the purchase of a home in PML. While most local agents focus their advertising budgets on local newspaper ads, I recognize that the vast majority of our home buyers are coming from out of the area and primarily use the internet for their home search. My aggressive website strategy yielded 15 buyer closed sales in PML last year, while the highest number of PML buyer closed sales for all other agents was only 9.
Some agents are good at listing properties; I am good at selling them. My marketing attracts more home buyers, and in 2016, the majority of my listings were sold to buyers that I represented myself. As a home seller, you don’t want to list your home with an agent who is carrying a large inventory of listings; you should list with an agent who is getting them sold.
My 28 years of experience as a realtor is my most valuable asset and allows me to represent my clients with the highest degree of integrity, knowledge, and skill. My service is distinguished by a direct, honest, and informative approach with priority on communication with and personal accessibility for my clients. My home selling program benefits those who appreciate a stress-free home selling experience, and is ideal for out-of-town home sellers, who need an agent that will handle all of the details and keep in touch with frequent updates.
Here are more details about what you can expect from me:
- Coordination of all of the details involved in preparing your home for sale, including management of any contractors necessary for pre-marketing improvements.
- Staging of your home to optimize its value.
- A professional quality Information and Features Brochure with color photos.
- A “For Sale” sign in front of your property (most agents in Pine Mountain Lake do not provide this).
- Internet Advertising on all major sites linked to our local MLS including Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, and Homes.yahoo.com,
- Advertising on my personal website which is the best site for searching for local homes, Homesinpinemountainlake.com.
- Aggressive “pay per click” marketing of my website on Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines to target homebuyers that are interested in the area.
- Follow-up with other agents for feedback on showings of your property.
- 28 years of strong and creative experience in negotiation of real estate agreements.
- Coordination of the entire escrow and closing process.
- My attendance for all property inspections.
- Walk you through all contracts, disclosures, inspection reports, and closing documents.
- Coordination of and meeting with all contractors for repairs during escrow.
- Coordination of the transfer of possession of the home.
- Post close consulting and related services, and I will be available to assist with any further real estate needs and/or home improvements.
- You will receive frequent updates and communications, and you will always talk to me, not an assistant.
If you are considering the sale of your home, I would like the opportunity to interview for the job. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (209) 962-5838 to arrange an appointment.
Curious about the value of your home? Check out What’s Your Home Worth?